Sunday, July 26, 2009

Holes







Recently, I saw these pictures and copied them into my pictures. They are the three largest holes in the world. Sad to say, I did not copy where. They reminded me that our lives are full of holes, which we sometimes think of as bottomless, but ---- if we stopped to think, like looking at the pictures of holes, the beauty is there in spite of the darkness of the depths within each one. It only takes a minute of our time to stop and look and find our way. The brown hole reminds me of a cave in, deep and dark and worrisome; the green one has depth and beauty full of algae and the colors of the sea, while the silver one is gorgeous like a silk shawl ----look closely and you can see so many beautiful things. It just goes to show that there is a silver lining for each of us.
The fog has lifted and we have sunshine with a bit more heat. Not much wind so I am going to stop doing one of my favorite things and go out and make rainbows with the hose.
Make your day a good one. Do something you love to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment