Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Imagination




The aviation pictures I received in an e-mail today were magnificent. This particular one caught my eye as I could see dragons rearing up in the beautiful sky as the plane landed in Holland. I am sure if I studied the picture, and let my imagination take over, I would see so much more, like the little cowboy riding a bucking bronco . . . do you see him?
I have enjoyed the mind travel over the years as I watched the huge billowy white clouds, to the endless rock formations in the mountains, to the shells and pebbles on the beach to find so many exciting pictures which create stories and adventures in my mind.
The pictures on the wall are Erin's photography of Salsa dancers in a night club. She managed to click her camera at the right second and got some awesome and interesting colorful designs which camouflage the dancers. I enjoy it every day as I have my meals and can sit and look at the myriad forms and figures that show themselves to me. I have tried to fill a few pages of a sketch book and draw some of the things I see.
The third picture to the left, is of the trailing from the plane and it is beautiful, reminiscent of a rainbow, a piece of jewelry, calmness in a work of nature's magic.
I hope you are out looking at some beautiful white clouds and seeing some of the wonderful pictures that are in the light and shadows. Let your imagination go to work and enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment