Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Temper, Temper !!!


I'd like to be floating up there in the sky feeling at ease with the world. I cannot get in to Juno, my e-mail site because, according to them, I must "enable cookies to use this site". Now, I always thought cookies were not the best thing in the computer world. I understood them to be a sort of mark against you for using the same sight over and over. I gather I am mistaken as this goes on to say that "a cookie is a block of text that a web site sends to your internet browser, and it is for personalization and security features on your Juno account." There is a lot more to read, and some has to do with fiances which I wouldn't even consider doing on the computer. . . so I am frustrated. I don't like feeling computer illiterate and I don't feel like I can just arbitrarily hit a key and let Juno do its thing. Stomping my feet doesn't do much good. Hells bells and a few more words didn't help much either . . . so, I have sent out an SOS and hope son John, or my daughter Patricia will be able to figure out why I have been locked out of my e-mail. It is like losing my 'ear' to the outside world. Help!!!! I want it fixed and I want it fixed NOW!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment