Monday, May 4, 2009

Storm Alert





ALERT -----

A BIG Storm is Coming.
There's no sun up in the sky -----Stormy Weather !!!!
The Curry Pilot sends us an alert when a big storm is coming in. According to the alert we are in for a big one . . . fifty to seventy mile an hour gusts, so that meant a walk around the perimeter of the house to battan down anything loose. I don't have much faith in the light weight garbage cans as they have been known to travel up and down the road on a windy morning. I put a few things in the recycle box and placed a huge rock on them, now if they do not find a way to uplift and smash into something, I'll have it made. I did put the plants down under the little table, but have no assurance that the little table will stand for all the wind. My two pine trees are beginning to move so the storm is coming. If I am lucky I will not lose power so maybe I can watch a movie, if not I have a good lantern that will suffice for reading later. I have cooked up my hamburger and wrapped it for later, just in case . . . after all I can't go hungry. My stawberries are stemmed and washed and the angel food cake is ready to put together and add my whipped cream. So you see, I am ready for the storm. I just wish you were here.

No comments:

Post a Comment