Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Finished Product


A new day, a completed puzzle and believe me it was not easy, but placing that very last piece was very satisfying . . . one more down. It will be a while before I start a new one, maybe in the fall when the rains come back and the days are longer. I have a beauty waiting for me that Pat gave me, fifteen hundred pieces to sort and start . . . but, not today. Today Pat and I are going for a ride over to Crescent City where we will visit "The Land of Oz" and hope Dorothy and the Wizard will grace us with a few sheckles to buy lunch. We will shop at Walmart and see if we can find our way around the 'new' store. They have moved everything around and we can't find anything. Now that is one of those puzzles I talked about yesterday, change, ah change where have we heard that word lately. Okay, okay, I wont go there.
Today is going to be a very good day. I can feel it in my bones, oh no, that is arthritis, well . . . at least the Bakers cyst has simmered down for a bit and that can't be all bad. Make your today a good one, do something special just for yourself . . . you know, pamper yourself with homemade bread pudding with sauce, that is what Phyllis served us yesterday when we played Chicken Foot and it is a comfort food that really does what it is meant to do. Picture six ladies with a huge plate of hot homemade bread pudding and a large spoon. You know we didn't drop a bit.

1 comment: