Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Smiling is Good for You.


This is not a picture of me with friends, but it could be, ha....ha. When I saw this picture it brought back instant childhood memories as hop scotch was an every day event and we used a rubber heel of a shoe as our marker. How agile we were and how much fun we had, but, time has passed and bending, stooping and all of those wonderous things we used to do with such ease are going along with the seconds and minutes of the days that have turned into June, 2009 . . . the second day already. Summer is coming and sunshine will prevail for some. Here on the coast it varies from a week of sunshine to a week of foggy days. If you read that Medford is ninety degrees then you can bet that we on the coast are seventy degrees. That is when the tourists make a bee line for the coast to enjoy the ocean and the cool breezes . . . and some do draw hop scotch patterns in the sand. I have been known to pick up a shell and try to play a game, just one more time, but you have to know, I cheat, as I walk through the blocks smiling all the while.
I hope you have a memory to make you smile today. Think back a bit and you will find hidden sweet morsels of delectible memories to make you smile. Send me one or two, I'm never to busy to smile. Thanks for tuning in, I'm sending hugs to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment