Saturday, June 27, 2009

Update on the birds






These are the latest pictures of the birds that I took. In a short while though, you will be able to see some unbeliveable pictures that my granddaughter Erin took with her camera. It has the big lens and she has a lot of patience as she held her camera waiting for the two birds to fly in and out. She really got some awesome pictures. I can hardly wait to show you.
We were sitting on the porch and this little bird sat on the railing and I talked to it for minutes while Erin snapped. As for the ones in the house, she is sitting at the opening, hard to see but she is there. When Erin sends me the pictures I will put them on for all to see; great pictures. These will have to do in the meantime as it show the birds are still visiting the bird house and bringing food in every day. There are two of them. They do not seem to mind that I am out there sitting in my chair just quietly watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment