Sunday, June 28, 2009

MOMMA BIRD VISITS












Sunday afternoon, Erin forwarded the pictures of the birds she took . . . aren't they spectacular.
There was one more of her flying away but was not in the batch. I am not a computer expert so had a tough time figuring out how to transfer them from the e mail to a place in the computer where I could file them as the 'my pictures' did not show. If it isn't in an a.b.c. mode then I'm lost but, as you can see, I did find a way. Now if I don't lose them I'll think I am so much smarter than I am.
I wonder if we will ever see the little ones. Time will tell.


1 comment:

  1. So, so? . . . have you identified the type of bird you have there? . . . they are brave enough to hang out where the bigger birds wont since we have those owls back there!

    ReplyDelete