Saturday, March 7, 2009

Sights along the Oregon Coast


























Writing about the sights we see when riding along the Coastal Highway is one thing, but to take out your camera and actually take a picture brings to life the actual beauty of the entire area. There are many more pictures but these are just a few of the scenes I described when I wrote my blog about my latest trip up the coast. Read my stories, then check out the pictures and I think you will enjoy the trip all over again.
Here you see the ocean calm and windless; the sand dunes that go for many, many miles; the Devil's Cauldron that is awesome to look into; a lovely sunset in Brookings; Sea birds and the huge Sea stacks.

Take yourself outside, the sun is shining, hooray, first time in days that it has been this bright and beautiful. I'm off to find the broom and sweep up the pine cones that settled on the porch and the walkways.


No comments:

Post a Comment