Thursday, August 20, 2009

Erin, The Photographer










I wish you could see all 184 pictures Erin posted from her trip to Cuba with nine other friends. The Salsa dancers who spent time playing tourist, enjoying the sights and sounds of an entirely different culture. I have hopes Erin will put together a portfolio as she has some fantastic pictures. I haven't spoken to her yet about permission to use a few but I am sure the ones I have chosen she will approve of.


I love the feel of the one with the girls with their cameras. I bet the cameras didn't see the dark of a purse or a holder for all of the two weeks. Erin is in the center of the group picture. The shot of the door with the bird was one of my favorites so I chose it to show you. Now all we need are the words to put with the pictures so we can know more about the visit to Cuba. What we are now hearing slowly just whets the appetite for more.


All I can tell you right now is that they had a marvelous time and are glad to be home. Each one has a lot of catching up to do with the mundane things of their lives, like going to work and grocery shopping, laundry and . . . oh why can't vacations last forever . . . they do, in our minds and hearts.


Make your day a fun one. Know I am thinking about you wishing I could invite you over to listen to Erin and see her wonderful pictures and enjoy a trip to Cuba.

No comments:

Post a Comment